Yes. I agree. Their english is impeccible.

I learnt spanish for 5 years and was nowhere near as good as the worst english speaker here, learning a language takes a lot of persiverance.

I sometimes talk with the whole "me thinks" style. It's fun. Not always nessacary to cross all the t's and dot the i's.

For those who are wondering:
Yes, English (or more specifically, American English) is my primary language. I know just about enough Spanish to get me in trouble, and a few phrases in some others. I would not claim to be fluent in anything other than English, however. I'm sorry if I have disappointed anyone who expected me to have command of another language.

I try to treat the language with respect, however, as part of my training was in the written word. I have always enjoyed reading, and when obtaining my degree, chose to take a minor in writing, as the CS department at my college required that some minor be included alongside the CS major. This proved useful in an interesting manner, as it was in one of my minor classes that I learned the basics of Technical Writing, something never covered in the CS classes.

I do have a slightly offbeat sense of humor, and in a written forum such as Daniweb, this is most likely going to come out in badly-spelled, ungrammatical sentances. If necessary, I will try to keep a tight rein on my moments of humor in the future.

I hope this clears up any confusion I may have caused. I apologize for taking so long to respond on the issue.

Amazing what happens when you make a joke eh?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.