Yes I think so. Although, what we eat is hardly leathery... And far more thick and fatty.

Might I add tasty.

Organic blueberry scones and caffee latte.

Blueberry scones are my favorite. The little diner I have breakfast at makes some of the best scones.

A Nestle 100 Grand candy bar. Has 30% less fat than the leading chocolate brands (says so on the wrapper).

After eating some whole wheat crackers spread with peanut butter I had a cup of coffee. I just finished my last sip.

They were out of blueberry scones, so I had a cranberry scone with my cup o'java. Need to get that old brain up to speed.

Looked through my Halloween stash and found an "Oh Henry" candy bar. A tasty mix of peanuts, caramel and fudge.

Looked through my Halloween stash and found an "Oh Henry" candy bar. A tasty mix of peanuts, caramel and fudge.

and...you...ate...it?

and...you...ate...it?

I keep my stash in the fridge.

Just had a toasted English muffin with Lemon Curd. Also some mint tea. Feels good when you have a cold.

A small bag of "Goobers" (chocolate covered roasted peanuts)

I love those. Different brand but same idea. Yummy...

Toasted high fiber English muffins with omega-3 peanut butter and reduced sugar blackberry jam. Lots of black steaming hot coffee to fight my hangover.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.