Yes I think so. Although, what we eat is hardly leathery... And far more thick and fatty.

Might I add tasty.

Organic blueberry scones and caffee latte.

Blueberry scones are my favorite. The little diner I have breakfast at makes some of the best scones.

A Nestle 100 Grand candy bar. Has 30% less fat than the leading chocolate brands (says so on the wrapper).

After eating some whole wheat crackers spread with peanut butter I had a cup of coffee. I just finished my last sip.

They were out of blueberry scones, so I had a cranberry scone with my cup o'java. Need to get that old brain up to speed.

Looked through my Halloween stash and found an "Oh Henry" candy bar. A tasty mix of peanuts, caramel and fudge.

Looked through my Halloween stash and found an "Oh Henry" candy bar. A tasty mix of peanuts, caramel and fudge.

and...you...ate...it?

and...you...ate...it?

I keep my stash in the fridge.

Just had a toasted English muffin with Lemon Curd. Also some mint tea. Feels good when you have a cold.

A small bag of "Goobers" (chocolate covered roasted peanuts)

I love those. Different brand but same idea. Yummy...

Toasted high fiber English muffins with omega-3 peanut butter and reduced sugar blackberry jam. Lots of black steaming hot coffee to fight my hangover.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.