Just finished a pork chop and two eggs sunny side up. This old fashioned south side diner has great java.

I am not supposed to eat pork, but have done it a few times and lightning has not struck me!

... I am not supposed to eat pork, but have done it a few times and lightning has not struck me!

Wait till you get through the Pearly Gates, then you can eat all the pork you want!

I had an almond butter and grape jelly toast with my usual Costa Rican coffee.

I already had my nice hot mug of Peruvian coffee, now I am munching on jalapeno Pringles and blue cheese roasted pecan dip.

Grilled artichoke and parmesan dip on garlic and herb crackers. My folks had a big party last night and these are leftovers.

Grilled artichoke and parmesan dip on garlic and herb crackers. My folks had a big party last night and these are leftovers.

Gee Lardy, your folks slip you some nice leftovers! I would have to make napkin soup at my house. My folks only invite people that eat absolutely everything in sight!

Our cook went on a homemade bread baking spree, so I am having Genoa Salame and Provolone Cheese on a slice of bread with a thick crackly crust. Drinking some freshly squeezed orange juice.

My fridge is running on empty, all I could find was two hard boiled eggs, so I made an egg salad sandwich.

I am a sucker for peanut butter and citron honey sandwiches. I like a good strong mint tea with a llitle cream in it.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.