i love snickers, are they rare in your country?

Not in america, you can buy them at almost any store for about 75 cents.

same, there 30-50p

Golly--the last time I even thought of buying a "Snickers", they cost a dime! Now try and figure out how long ago that was. (When I was a really little boy they went for a nickle)

was that in the day when they were called Marathon (like the 70s/80s)

was that in the day when they were called Marathon (like the 70s/80s)

Sorry--I never even heard of "Marathon"--I'm thinking back to the late 50's and early 60's. They went for a nickle in the late 40's.

calazone and sprite

a cup of tea with ritz crakcers

saliva

nasty

For the past hour I've been munching away at roasted pumpkin seeds.

Now I've moved on to eating a persimmon, picked from the tree in my back yard.

what region you from? tropical? temperate?

Lol, you don't have hemorrhoids do you?

Roasted and salted peanuts. Glass of cranberry juice.

chocolate with nuts at a cup of tea

Enjoying Coke :)

what region you from? tropical? temperate?

Lol, you don't have hemorrhoids do you?

If you want to see my home from satellite viewpoint, follow this link:
http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=ILAKHISH2.
It will bring you to the reports of my home weather station which on this link includes the option to see the house. You might have to do a little "fishing around". The weather marker is locaated just a few meters SE of my house, where the station is positioned on the top of a telephone pole. The house is mostly covered by the foliage of my pecan trees. If you scroll out, you'll be able to locate my region and decide for yourself if I'm tropical or temperate. I'll say this much, within relatively short driving distances of an hour or two, you can get to VERY different climatic regions. I give that as a hint. The rest is up to you if you're interested.

roast chicken w rice n beans

A friend brought some homemade Christmas cookies over. I hawked the date-nut balls and the powdered sugar rum balls.

Homemade sugar cookies.

Cup of mint tea and a danish.

roti

Oh my, still eating food and drinking water.

eat = "salame on buttered hard roll"
drink = "milk"

Oh my, still eating food and drinking water.

You live in India and drink the water, isn't that dangerous? I hope you boil it thoroughly first.

commented: You started it. There was no need to splash mud on our country like that. We know what goes around here better than you. +20

its not dangerous if you are used to it, methinks

I can testify on your behalf--your body learns to live with (and overcome) many (maybe not all) water-borne bacteria.
When I first moved to the country where I live now, I used to get occasional cases of "the runs" from the local bacteria. Over the years the problem has disappeared (although the water systems have also been improved vastly).

water and rice biscuits.

You live in India and drink the water, isn't that dangerous? I hope you boil it thoroughly first.

Why would it be dangerous ? Its the same water what everyone drinks. (I am not talking about the mineral water in bottles!)

we always get told not to drink the water in india because its not safe to drink

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.