A Cheese Pocket Danish and hot chocolate.

Coffee :)

Just had a veggie burger on a grilled whole wheat bun and a extra tall Labatt.

An "instant lunch" Cup-o-Soup even though it is 9:16 at night. And a beer...

Life.

Just finished a pork chop and two eggs sunny side up. This old fashioned south side diner has great java.

I am not supposed to eat pork, but have done it a few times and lightning has not struck me!

... I am not supposed to eat pork, but have done it a few times and lightning has not struck me!

Wait till you get through the Pearly Gates, then you can eat all the pork you want!

I had an almond butter and grape jelly toast with my usual Costa Rican coffee.

I already had my nice hot mug of Peruvian coffee, now I am munching on jalapeno Pringles and blue cheese roasted pecan dip.

Just made a delicious omelette. Mmmm. And coffee. For dinner. Good dinner. I recommend it.

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Butter Milk.

Our cook made a 'streussel kuchen', tastes real good with hot chocolate.

Grilled artichoke and parmesan dip on garlic and herb crackers. My folks had a big party last night and these are leftovers.

Grilled artichoke and parmesan dip on garlic and herb crackers. My folks had a big party last night and these are leftovers.

Gee Lardy, your folks slip you some nice leftovers! I would have to make napkin soup at my house. My folks only invite people that eat absolutely everything in sight!

Sweet potato chips with an organic hummus dip. Fresh orange juice to drink.

mmm steak

Coconut shrimp with mango dipping sauce

Great Oolong tea. :)

Strawberries and cream, refreshing!

Some kind of Easter egg. Found it two days ago.

Our cook went on a homemade bread baking spree, so I am having Genoa Salame and Provolone Cheese on a slice of bread with a thick crackly crust. Drinking some freshly squeezed orange juice.

Turkey, homemade mac and cheese, candied yams, and a Diet Vanilla Pepsi

My fridge is running on empty, all I could find was two hard boiled eggs, so I made an egg salad sandwich.

Chicken wings, bread and wine.

whats a yam

oh i see, i think they are = sweet potato

in that case, i like them

Peanut butter and blueberry jelly on a sourdough toast.

I am a sucker for peanut butter and citron honey sandwiches. I like a good strong mint tea with a llitle cream in it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.