According to newspaper reports one Italian cheese factory over a two year period has recovered 11000 tons (!) of spoiled cheese and reworked it into their Mozzarella and Gorgonzola cheese, maggots and all! I guess I won't eat any pizza for a while.

Just had two doughnuts and big mug of fresh Columbian coffee to wash this story down.

Link(s) please.

Here is one I found a few minutes ago -- something like this you are talking about?
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,3462912,00.html

A plate full of sliced Double Gloucester and Stilton with some freshly baked soft pretzel sticks and a glass of tempered Riunite Lambrusco.

I realize that the wine is from Italy, but the cheese is thoroughly clean English.

Me and my pals go over some crunchies like corn bits...We love it....

A grilled spinach, fontina, roasted garlic, chicken bratwurst on a multigrain demi-baguette and a bottle of cool Sapient Belgian style tripple ale. Heaven on Earth!

dried fish, couple with extra pickles and some boiled eggs are way way yummy....

I also eat raw fish spiced with vinegar, ginger, and all other spices that I could think of, but coupling it with water deteriorates my guts...

I am visiting a dear friend of mine and she made some delicious sauerkraut with pork and garlic mashed potatoes. We are also going through the best in her wine cellar.

i just had my dinner, i had kentucky fried chicken and coleslow..i am saving for midnight snack my favorite ice cream, choco hazelnut brownie ..yes i am a pig!!:P

A 15 lb watermelon!

If you finish it, that could be a new record. I just had some watermelon too, but not 15 pounds of it.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.