mmmmm Almondmilk.

spicy hot nooooodlesssssss

I've found a quick noon favourite. We buy these instant Chinese noodle soups (chicken or pork flavour) in flats of 24 individual packets. I take one packet, add a tablespoon of peanut butter and a squirt of Sriracha, then boiling water. A bowlful of yummy noodly goodness (except for the sodium).

I am addicted to Sriracha

A Fatburger with curly fries and a lemonade.

@Reverend Jim, the link you provided is quite interesting... i never thought i would see underwear with that message.

Salmon out of a can, sliced tomatoes,salad and backed potatoes.
Rinsed that through with some ordinary white wine.
@Reverend Jim , @<M/> WARNING! never ever put some of that Sriracha in your underwear!!!

Sugar-Free vanilla pooding made with skim milk.

Monster Energy Zero Ultra. I am addicted to these :-\

Monster Energy Zero Ultra. I am addicted to these :-\

Those Monster Energy drinks are any good for you... you should try to lose the addiction on them ;)

Try reading the ingredients and see how many of the ingredients are not chemicals.

Those Monster Energy drinks are any good for you...

Oh I know they are no good, I just ignore that and keep drinking them lol. I do need to stop drinking them though.

Oh I know they are no good, I just ignore that and keep drinking them lol. I do need to stop drinking them though.

I wish you luck :D

Dr. Pepper :P

Member Avatar for LastMitch

apple bagel & soymilk

Salmon

drinking water

Watermelon

eating an apple

Kale, Spinach, Acai, Blueberry, Bananna, Apple, Flax Seed, almonds, etc. (there are a few more healthy ingredients, all ingredients are organic & made at home) smoothie.

Toasted Bagel with creme cheese, norwegian smoked salmon, and parsley.

Then a large cup of water and milk.

Well... i had all that before i went to the gym :D

Kale, Spinach, Acai, Blueberry, Bananna, Apple, Flax Seed, almonds, etc. (there are a few more healthy ingredients, all ingredients are organic & made at home) smoothie.

Kale & Spinach?

That is a weird smoothie. You are going to have a diarrhea.

That is a weird smoothie. You are going to have a diarrhea.

Nope, not at all... it is really good for you though. has more benefits than basically any smoothie or shake. :D

Nope, not at all... it is really good for you though. has more benefits than basically any smoothie or shake. :D

I was just kidding with you. Yes, it is healthy and I have try that before and I did go to the restroom.

That's the reason why I don't combine veggie & fruits together.

I was just kidding with you. Yes, it is healthy and I have try that before and I did go to the restroom.
That's the reason why I don't combine veggie & fruits together.

You should try my method of doing it :D It tastes better and works in your body the best (plus it shouldn't have too much of an effect with you going to the bathroom)!

Also, you should have a good blender. Have something like a vitamix, magic bullet, etc.

Folgers brewed coffee. This afternoon I'll be drinking Coke Zero and some water to get me through the rest of the day here at the office. XD

A wedding cake, my friend got married today. I brought home a wedding cake.

@LastMitch, was it one of those cardboard tasting cakes or did it taste good?

Eating a Fruit on the Bottom black cherry yogurt. It taste really good.

Pop chips, bbq flavor:D

Fruit on the bottom yogurt, black cherry flavor!!!!!!!!!!!! Yum!!!!!

Spicy deep fried chicken wings and a stout

Spicy deep fried chicken wings and a stout

I like to eat chicken wings only from KFC or Popeyes.

drinking warm milk

Two eggs sunny side up, winter wheat toast, and almond milk.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.