Member Avatar for LastMitch

watermelon

An egg white omelette with spinach, mushrooms and swiss cheese.

ice water

I just finished a nice and healthy bowl of homemade ravioli, a small leaf salad, some Oikos yogurt, and now an apple.

Fat-be-gone!

ice water

ice mocha coffee

pork casserole with dumplings,
comfort food, its cold this summer

peanut butter sandwich

Pineapple Juice......

I'm drinking a nice glass of Jameson's Irish Whiskey (triple distilled). Going to bed soon... :-)

Oatmeal & coffee. Needed something to "stick to the ribs" and something to wake up my brain.

Rice!!

Lime chili peanuts.

Lime Marmalade on buttered toast and a lazy Turkish coffee.

French Fries (Frieten) with a sito brochette, a fricandelle (for my dog) and mayonaise.

Right now, Nothing....:(
But ya, I drank coffee 1 hour ago.. :)

ice water

drank raagi malt

Met-RX Big 100 Colossal Brownie I don't buy them by the box because if I did the whole box would be gone in two days! So I by them individually, about one per month from WalMart.

I don't buy them by the box because if I did the whole box would be gone in two days! So I by them individually, about one per month from WalMart.

There's no WalMart where I live it's bit far. I think GNC might have that Brownie brand. I like eating Brownies.

Ice water

Ice Water

cofee with icecream... butter scotch and cold cofee with high caffine... :-)

It's too humid. Drinking Ice Water

Coffee...coffee...coffee

Member Avatar for diafol

Pepsi Max, beek jerky to be followed by a gargantuan spicy rice/pepper/chicken concoction.

Nothing like healthy eating :)

Spaghetti with a nice souce made from tomatoes, beef, onions, basil and mushrooms.

Roast chicken, carrots from the garden, mashed potato, green salad, coffee

Member Avatar for diafol

Urgh. Chicken and coffee??

Quinoa & brown rice mixed with sweet'n sour sauce.

chicken separate from the coffee, sorry

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.