pasta bake, looked terrible/strange, tastes like the best lasagna, took 15 minutes to make. living & learning

Did you see on facebook GTX 980 Salad Sandwich bit extreme lol anyway i just gear up with snacks and soft drinks while playing Cod Advance warfare really gets me motivated.

Edited by RobertHDD

Asked Chef for a surprise dinner
Great big burger and fries, havent had one for ages,
course not, usually have what I ask for, and I am boring
had to smoosh it to fit it in my mouth
have to get random food more often, she's making staff meals now, chicken curry smells good, too full to even taste

beef Wellington, brussel sprouts, steamed garlic potato, fresh beans,
great coffee
I love my chefs
edit: chefs, house is catered, make anything you want, love consultiing work

Edited by almostbob

I am eating nothing right now. I do not like having to clean the crumbs out of my keyboard, so I don't eat around my computers.

As of tomorrow I will be eating cleaner than I ever have. For two solid weeks I will be eating very little processed food; however, I will be eating a lot of vegetables, fruits, and grains. Between my clean-eating regime and my health supplements, I plan on being a healthy individual for my second phase of life.

Right now I'm having a cup of lemon tea.

I have my mind set on some scramble with bacon and cheese, and plan to wash it down with dark roast coffee.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.