Tim Tams with lots of peanut butter sandwiches while waiting for Windows Build 10041 finishes downloading.

Hmmm? what to have this morning? It's 11:00AM over here maybe I should have a normal sandwich and a coffee

lunch in queensland : more coffee, and cakes from the yowie park coffee man

Edited by almostbob

oatmeal, topped with fresh mango from the garden, macadamia nuts, and coffee

love winter, when its summer

After the media scared us with the high arsenic content of California wine, I am drinking beer again.

good to know although im not 18 but when i turn eighteen then i might have have a few sips of beer

Most natural spring waters contain the regular minerals sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium.
There are many containing arsenic, strontium etc., besides these regular minerals, and even considered healty.
It is as with beer, consume moderately.
But of course media can blow such things as "poisonous" arsenic up to great proportions. Poison does not exsist it is the amount that counts.

my teacher gave me 2 bcauz i was very nice and caused no trouble

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! EXCEPT IT WAS LATE

I'm at 1.5 Litres of water on the day. I had a small coffee this morning to go with my corn flakes and that's it so far.

I am not fasting for a blood test, so I ate a leftover piece of fruity Easter cake with my usual mug of coffee.

Umm I'm at school right neo but I am definitely going to get something to eat probably multiple things...I the normal meals but I also eat a lot in between meals..it's the curse of high metabolism

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.