Chipotle Steak Burrito and guac'... yes... i know it costs extra... but it tastes good...

KFC Fried Chicken with choco crusher

Basque lamb stew and Fuzzy Navel drink.

I'm not hungry, so I skipped a meal. I know, it is a very bad thing to do.

Fresh trout, baked, grits with salsa, and a dark beer.

Having tea with lemon.

Having Black tea with lemon

Went to the farmer's market to get some Romanesco. Tasted good with my smoked salmon sandwich.

Romanesco is one good looking veggie.

I had a pizza from a restraunt known as Pieology.

We've got Pieology here, but I have yet to try it.

haing tea with lemon. just a refreshment

HavIng tea with cocoa beans initial.

Having tea. refreshner

Baked meatballs with cherries and brown bread.

Mashed potatoes with pickled herring.

commented: Separately, yum. But together??? +0
Member Avatar for diafol

Kronenbourg 1664. A number of bottles. :)

@Jim: Typical food combination in Belgium, when you don't exactly know what to eat. Poor man's food, I happen to like it now and then, together with a good belgian beer. Not the stuff that diafol likes to drink haha. :)

Fish sticks tartare sauce mashed potatoes, white wine

I'm drinking a gin tonic!

Green tea with lemon here. 11am in the UK, so a bit early to break out the G&T :-)

It's 5:00 am so I had to think for a second about G&T ^_^

Toast & jam with coffee here.

I'm back and I brought a bag of Doritos

pot roast beef with sun-dried tomatoes , a bit olive oil , cheddar cheese on top and a lot oregano and thyme

My words.

Dammit. I hate being wrong... :-)

Enjoying a linden camomile tea.

Nothing but water until 8:30. We've been trying something new. We eat what we always eat but we make sure to eat it within a 9 hour window (for us it's 8:30 to 5:30). I've dropped15 pounds since Jan 1.

commented: Nice tip! +0

I know this topic is quite old but my husband is currently doing the same thing. Have you been exercising more or making other lifestyle changes? Are you still doing this?

With covid restrictions behind us we have been getting in a lot of cross-country skiing this winter.

Drink tea

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.