Hi every body,
I am a masters student in computer science and i am looking for a project that is working good. I need the code for it. If anybody has it, please send it to me...or atleast suggest me where i could find one. The project shlould be at masters level.
Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi every body,
I am a masters student in computer science and i am looking for a project that is working good. I need the code for it. If anybody has it, please send it to me...or atleast suggest me where i could find one. The project shlould be at masters level.
Thank you

If you are begging for a working project to be just handed to you at the masters level, then your name belies you - you aren't so "awesome".

Hi,

You can have a project related to your favorite field
Like those having specialization in Internet Security you can have "Honey Pot" which will be very useful for getting knowledge and skills regarding internet security.

If there is Artificial intelligence then have projects strictly in Neural Network, a "NLP based search engine" , "Pattern recognition based object recognizer" - this can be used in museums or security Systems. Other can be a image processing based on neural network topic for image processing can be "Detection of the objects using neural networks" - this can be used for space.

hi,dear friends end everyone on web;
i am a student of b.tech[it] 3rd year ....and i want the topics for mini projects in java or web designing.if any one have the source to to help me so please send it to my e.mail address [email removed]

Hi every body,
Thank you

I took a couple college level CS classes in java...perhaps I could fish out a project I did and sent it your way...
Other than that, there are a ton of sites...I bet you could have a good time working with a Tetris sim game project...they have multiple sources for this kind of code.
Let me know
Jeremy

>perhaps I could fish out a project I did and sent it your way...

Handing students completed projects is not helpful. The entire point is to learn by completing the assignment. These are our future co-workers. Do you want to take up their slack when they can't complete the most basic of tasks?

Well he didn't say anything about cheating. As long as he promises to only use my old projects as practice, I will gladly aid him.

I m the student of btech 3rd year.. have to prepare a project on JAVA. and i have just 5 days to do that. i have learnt core java. Would i be able to make NOTEPAD as my project? plz suggest me.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.