Introducing self is a very big question. It is problem too. In our country, that is India, subject of all spiritual teaching was "know thyself".
Hi, do not misunderstand me. I am not a very spiritual person. I believe in work, what we call "karma". But I adore some people for their inherent spiritualness. I mean men like Swami Vivekanand or Richard Stallman.
I am a Government of India servant, working at Delhi.I hail from West Bengal, a state of India. Had very moderate education. I did my graduation from Calcutta University with Economics and Mathematics as an external student in 1977. I am 55 years old and a bachelor. I live with my sister and her son.
I have no formal training in Computer. But may be I am obsessed with it. Further, I love linux environment. I am using Debian GNU/Linux as the OS both at home and office, though the official OS at my office is Windows XP.
I am ignorant. But I seek knowledge. May be I am an old fool. But that is the way I am. Thank you.
ragpicker

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi ragpicker, welcome to DaniWeb.

"Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment."

Welcome!

I love debian too. Its amazng

Welcome to Daniweb!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.