ithelp 757 Posting Virtuoso Banned

If you are travelling to bangalore this can happen to you tomorrow, so please read and make sure next time you provide your helping hand to fellow co passengers.
I got pickpocketed while travelling by bus near marathahalli at bus number: 500N time: 6:15 pm date: 25-Oct-2007 by a pickpocket gang.
Immediately after I got into the bus at kadubesanahalli, few peoples started pushing me from all directions and I lost my balance in the mean time one of them managed to pick one of my pocket, only after one minute when I could manage to get settled, I found that I got pick pocketed
I started shouting that I got pick pocketed at least ten times, no one came to help me,
not even the bus conductor!!
if few people would have started supporting me, that could have frightened the pick pocket gang and they would have tried to escape and get caught. Whatever has happened has boosted the pick pocket gang's confidence and which is shameful!
I got down at marathahalli hoping the pick pocketer will also get down, but only few people got down, they do not look like pick pockets so the pick pocket gang was so confident that nothing can happen to them!
So next time please help the co passenger, since it is pick pocket gang in operation
If you see a gang of 4 or more people just trying to push another passenger for no apparent reason just keep a watch and alert other bus passengers,
Few days back one of my friends house got bargled, but when they went to file a FIR , the police send them back saying that it was my friend's fault,
few days back I saw the bangalore police commissioner meowing saying that even if they arrest criminals they get released on bail same day and again start commiting crime
We can beat the crime together. Thanks for your time .