Most people think smokers stink...

Which smoker smells the nicest in your opinion?

Ene Uran commented: Great thread +3

Recommended Answers

All 29 Replies

Has anybody smoked dried banana peels?

w.t.f

Has anybody smoked dried banana peels?

That would go under "other kind of smoker".

Pipe smoke and cigar smoke seem a bot sweeter than cigs. Can't say I really evaluate which smoke I like better, as most smoke irritates my lungs though...

I have two uncles that smoke flavoured tobacco in their pipes. Just love the smell!

Pot smells so glorious. It makes me float

Pot smells so glorious. It makes me float

Wouldn't know, I have to wait till I get to high school before they sell pot in school.

Cloves smell awesome.

Never smoked or smelled pot, so I have no idea what it smells like. But I do like the smell of a good old fashioned bond fire or a fireplace. Some flavors of pipe smoke are good too, but you have to be the smeller and not the smoker in order to enjoy the aroma.

commented: ("bond fire" == bonfire)? +3
commented: Imformative post +3

Cloves smell awesome.

Yeah they do. And so do those marker things.

I know someone who smokes kiwi fruit flavoured cigars

I like cigars cause I'm pretentious. Also brandy goes nice with them.

>And so do those marker things.

Hell yeah.

Pot I ssay, smells awesmees.... awesome...

I like the smoke that comes of when we grill a nice big steak in the backyard. Too bad they don't make a cigar that smells like that!!!!

Never smoked or smelled pot, so I have no idea what it smells like. But I do like the smell of a good old fashioned bond fire or a fireplace. Some flavors of pipe smoke are good too, but you have to be the smeller and not the smoker in order to enjoy the aroma.

IMHO, you are right on with the pipe smoking.

I used to be a smoker when I was in the military. I quit smoking cold right afterwards, took a real nice girl to convince me of that. Since then I can't stand second hand smoke. Just a note, this was in the days when most girls simply didn't smoke. Ouch, that dates me.

Tobacco,I think.

i like the smell of most of those things. Cigars are fun though. I love smoking them at my sisters parties because all the cigarette smokers get all pissed off.

The bigger the better i say.

I really wish hemp was legal. I love the smell of pot but don't like to get high.

The poll was about the smell of the smoker though, not the smell of the smoke. So I said its all vile. I don't like the smell of someone whose been smoking pot. They need to take a bath. Its the smoke that smells good.

Also someone who is smoking - no matter what- sends out the following smoke signal to me: "I don't care about my health." This can be translated as "I am quite stupid and have screwed up values so you should avoid me."

Now when I was young and had no values, finding another person without them was a good thing. So back then the smoke signal translated as "I'm here to have some fun with. Let's do something bad together."

I don't remember ever bringing a smoker home to Mama. Those who do are probably smokers. Their moms are probably very disappointed.

commented: what are you talking about?!! +0

Hemp is legal, pot isnt.

Theres no point smoking hemp, you cant get high from it

on average

How many times do you change your avatar per month?

not a lot, i had the same one for like 2 years, then i decided to change it like month or every few months

Actually hemp is not legal. If you can get some let me know where. OK?

As to smoking it, its because I prefer it to cigarettes, pipes or cigars. I don't like getting high. On rare occassions I feel like smoking. Hemp would be my preference if it was availble. For health reasons I wind up never smoking at all.

you can get bags etc... made out of hemp legally
there are big hemp farms in new zealand for this

Which smoker smells the best?

TBH, 'no one' (smoker/non-smoker) smells the best, until they brush their teeth (atleast twice a day) and take bath (at least once a day), then empty a can of deo !

I really wish hemp was legal. I love the smell of pot but don't like to get high.

The poll was about the smell of the smoker though, not the smell of the smoke. So I said its all vile. I don't like the smell of someone whose been smoking pot. They need to take a bath. Its the smoke that smells good.

Also someone who is smoking - no matter what- sends out the following smoke signal to me: "I don't care about my health." This can be translated as "I am quite stupid and have screwed up values so you should avoid me."

Now when I was young and had no values, finding another person without them was a good thing. So back then the smoke signal translated as "I'm here to have some fun with. Let's do something bad together."

I don't remember ever bringing a smoker home to Mama. Those who do are probably smokers. Their moms are probably very disappointed.

as someone who smokes marajuana and tobacco (cigarettes, cigars, pipe) i really don't hold anything against any smoker (well... meth heads are retards).

it's one thing to not enjoy the company of a smokers because of their oder, but to look down on them as being failures is a bit over the top. a smoker simply has a different outlook on life, it's not that we don't care about our health. we just tend to be "big picture people". the truth is that we are all going to die, smoker or not. being obsessed with ones health is not always going to yeald the best relults. while you may not die from lung cancer, you can still be hit by a bus. or maybe you end up living longer, but if that life entales a wheel chair and kidney dialysis, it probably won't be that enjoyable.

hemp is legal in every cvountry apart from the US

you cant smoke it. Its not a hallucionogen

It was legal in the US in ww2 for making ropes etc

Pot was declared illegal in the US in the 1930's, as a way to deport massive amounts of Mexican workers during a period of high unemployment.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.