BEST DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER AND SMALL MIC IN USA...!!!

Hi everyone...!!!

I am an indian right now in usa on a short trip. I am here for just 4 more days.

I want to PURCHASE --------

THE BEST DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER - the objective is to be able to rcord all important conversations and discussions at meeting, seminar, chat with client, lectures at vaious places etc.

I tried a lot to find a good digital voice recorder in india Kolkata but was not able to find one inspite of having spent 4-5 days.

Now since I am in USA (technologically so advanced country and almost latest and best products are available here i believe when compared to India) ,I want to purchase the best available DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER in USA. (I am ready to spent even upto$500 if the product is exceptional).

I dont know whether its the quality of just digital voice recorder which matters or the mic also which i attached inbuilt into it.

I am ready to even purchase a separate lavalier or small extrnl mic also if that can significantly better the voice catching and recording function of digital voice recorder.

All in all the essence is that I want the best capable system as far as digital voice recording goes as i need it so so badly as its impossible for me to take the notes everywhere.

I am flexible on money aspect as I want that quality should not be sacrificed for price if possible.

I have very very less time at my disposal as i need to order and get delivered the digital voice recorder along with possibly a mic small external at my hotel within 4 days as i leaving usa.

I SINCERELY URGE ALL PEOPLE TO SUGGEST WHICH DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER U THINK WILL BEST SERVE MY PURPOSE AND ALSO DO I NEED TO
PURCHASE ANY MIC ALONG WITH IT...PLZ LET ME KNOW THE WEBSITE WHERE I CAN ORDER AND GET IT DELIVERED AT MY HOTEL.

ALSO BESTBUY AND CIRCUITCITY IS NEAR TO MY HOTEL....I CAN VISIT THE STORES AND PURCHASE IF THEY R AVAILABLE...

Plz help me....

thanks and best regards

sunando

p.s. plz suggest me the best solution...plz

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

hmm....perhaps you should try ebay dude!

Give ME $500 and I will find you one ($50 worth tops).:cheesy:

By the way, Chaky's not a crook.

Like Richard Nixon.

By the way, Chaky's not a crook.

Like Richard Nixon.

Goes without saying.

We have voice recorder can meet your demand.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.