Hello guys,

I dont know about RSS feed. How caan i do for my website and what is the benifit of it.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

rss feed:- (Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary feed) provides summaries of web content in a simple format. It is available through an RSS feed reader, or through some browsers. It will show you what's new since the last time you checked the feed, without having to visit the website itself.

RSS (Rich Site Summary) is a format for delivering regularly changing web content.

RSS (Rich Site Summary) is a format for delivering regularly changing web content. Many news-related sites, weblogs and other online publishers syndicate their content as an RSS Feed to whoever wants it.

A syndication format that was developed by Netscape in 1999 and became extremely well-linked for aggregating updates to blogs and news sites. RSS also stood for Rich Site Summary and RDF Site Summary.

Hi,

Personally, I think RSS Feeds would not only help in content promotion of your sites but also nice sources could be used as feeds for social networking sites.

have a nice day,

RSS is a way to easily distribute a list of headlines, update notices, and sometimes content to a wide number of people. It is used by computer programs that organize those headlines and notices for easy reading.

RSS (most commonly expanded as "Really Simple Syndication") is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works—such as blog entries, news headlines, audio, and video—in a standardized format.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.