Hello,

After trying to use both social bookmarking directories and web directories method that I learned from this forum, I think I go with social bookmarking method to submit my new articles or pages to them.

I think social bookmarking directories are better for SEO to index my new pages.

However, if I submit 5 new pages to 40 social bookmarking directories, then it takes a lot of time. So, I am looking for a social bookmarking software to submit my new pages automatically.

is there any such software or script?

Thanks very much.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Social Bookmarking websites are great. Your website will get indexed faster and you will get lots of visitors too.

For tools, bookmarkdemon would be great. For free scripts, onlywire or socialmaker would be nice for this purpose. :)

Have a nice day,

I heard that Bookmarkwiz is better than BMD. Has less sites but is more effective.

Generally I prefer to submit all the dofollow book marking sites. I ll never use any software to do book marking,

Generally I prefer to submit all the dofollow book marking sites. I ll never use any software to do book marking,

Care to share the "dofollow" ones with us ? Thanks

BMD is a very good tool.

Social bookmarking is a very good for increase our website traffic. But we need only approved bookmarks then we can increase our website traffic.

I still prefer manual submissions rather than automated social bookmarking submission. This is my opinion only, I have nothing against those companies creating these tools.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.