Hi everyone,

Would you please help me, I want to know, How i can check backlinks on yahoo.

Best Regards
Zeeshan

Recommended Answers

All 35 Replies

Hi everyone,

Best Regards
Zeeshan

yahoo site explorer closed and moved to bing webmaster so you can checkout with bing webmaster my friend.

There are several tools available in market in my opinion mozala tool bar for page ranking is better

Backlinkwatch.com will also show your yahoo backlinks if you will face problem to check your website backlink in yahoo site explorer.
Thanks

I would recommend to check SEO Backlink Finder. It still shows a lot backlinks.

As by writing link:yoursitename in yahoo search box. And you will get the results of the sites from where you have get the backlinks.

link:yoursitename in yahoo search box gives me 17 backlinks for pligg.com.
SEO Backlink Finder delivers me more then 160.000 backlinks for pligg.com.

Hi everyone,

Best Regards
Zeeshan

The easiest method is to open following link:
search.yahoo.com

then in the search box use following query:
link:yoursite-domain

It would show you the all backlinks for your site.

Try to site yahoo explorer.

Hi everyone,

Best Regards
Zeeshan

As far as I know. Yahoo site explorer is overtaking by Bing. So you can use Bing webmaster tool for searching back links of your site.

Hi everyone,

Best Regards
Zeeshan

Yahoo Site Explorer was Moved to Bing webmaster so you can check there, Otherwise you can backlinkwatch.com

Yahoo SiteExplorer is down forever.
Bing Webmaster Tools shows ONLY OWN sites.
Yahoo Search is non-sense. Do you try, before you post?
I really donot understand, what you guys are talking about. All your "solutions" doesnot work. However I have already mentioned, what is working pretty well.

Forum Members are very right about yahoo site explorer, it has be shutdown and Bing website master tool has taken it position. It is due to fact that yahoo and bing have join force in search engine....

bing gives you only backlinks for your own sites.

Think about it !!

Hi everyone,

Best Regards
Zeeshan

backlinkwatch.com will not provide fast result and it takes lot of time to process.

It's already close that's why you must try to search back link checker in web.

The short answer: you can't. :-)

The long answer: you can, but you'll have to adapt. Have you heard of Blekko? Its relatively new search engine that is used by many back link checking tools.

Head on to Blekko. Register! Yep, they no longer let you check backlinks without registration.

Then type: "domain.com /domainlinks" and Blekko will display a bunch of backlinks you wouldnt have found even with Yahoo site explorer.

Cheers,

Hi everyone,

Best Regards
Zeeshan

searchbliss.com is also good backlink tool to check backlinks

yahoo site explorer otherwise try it on backlinkwatch,com or iwebtool

Opensiteexplorer is a backlink tool which gives you an option to see wither the in coming link is dofollow or nofollow.

Depending on the backlink analysis depth you want, you can:

1. google for link:http://www.yoursite.com
2. check out some free tools like ahrefs and seo spyglass (free version)
3. used paid versions of seo spyglass; buy majestic seo - both deliver, spyglass is much cheaper.

Note: if you want to check backlinks for your own website, please remember that best results are produced by Google Webmaster Tools (GWT). Sometimes people have a wrong perception that they need backlink checker to monitor their own backlinks.

Again, best solution to track your own link-building progress is GWT, your competition - any of the options listed above.

you can only put the " link: " order and your site back of this text , that will be ok, but only provice top 1000 links.

Hi,

search yahoo is not working now-a-days. You can check it on Bing as
link:website

This will show you the backlinks of yahoo.

I use SEO backlink finder. It works great so you should give it a try.

Good luck!

I think yahoo site explorer is not working or it might be shut down.

sorry friend....
you can't check back link yahoo becouse yahoo site explorer is merged to bing.
so the yahoo closed the backlink check option.....

But some other back link checking websites are still available......

site explorer in yahoo as been disabled, so, u can take bing backlinks as your yahoo backlinks, U can check in bing webmaster tool or "inbody:www.sitename.com"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.