We log complete daily transcripts of our live web chat. There are a lot of interesting conversations that go on here, but of course they are posted as short, concise messages, as one would expect from a live chat room.

What are the chances that Googlebot would eat our chat archive right up?! I think that people can find valuable information in a daily archive the same way they could in an old discussion thread, coming in from a Google search.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

We log complete daily transcripts of our live web chat. There are a lot of interesting conversations that go on here, but of course they are posted as short, concise messages, as one would expect from a live chat room.

I haven't been on Daniweb lately. I just notice that list it's look nice. It's like a Daniweb dairy. I should post more on the chat log and chat with other members and gossip and etc. I like this approached. I think it will pay off.

To answer your question. I think it will like it because the chat log is on a webpage and if traffic is going to the chat log I feel it will improve Daniweb but it's just my observation.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.