Hi there I'm wondering if anyone had any advice on SEO software as I have used both IBP & Web CEO & I like both of them, however I was considering buying the full version and would like as much advice on this subject as possible, As the main reason that i am considering purchasing this software is the handy Link submission feature IBP has which aufo fills link submit forms for you.

Any feedback or advice would be excellent!
Cheers
Nick

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Don't spend money on SEO tools. They don't do anything that you can't do for yourself for free. Plus doing it yourself is usually far more productive.

Don't spend money on SEO tools. They don't do anything that you can't do for yourself for free. Plus doing it yourself is usually far more productive.

Ok can you advise me how to get more inbound links as I have been dooing everything myself however google still seems not to register us properly although we have done all the necessary things to register with them. ie registering site map, adwords, adsense

These are the results when i search to check what links to our site

Altavista 788
MSN 97
yahoo 482
GOOGLE 4 ????

If anyone can offer any advice on how to improve my google inbound links score I would appreciate it greatly

1) Google doesn't display all of your backlinks

2) Google only updates their public backlink count every three months or so, so that information is not current.

The odds are Google knows about your backlinks so I wouldn't worry about it at all. To get more links, just submit your site to directories. Start with relevant directories then move on to directories with relevant categories.

Yah yah you really want links go look at aron wall's link posting it is very good on got me very high in many places

I'm not sure about any particular SEO products, but odds are that no matter what you use, the search engines can figure out it's something automated, and might shy against that.

Since you brought up Aaron, check out his tools.seobook.com for some really good free tools that often come in handy, such as a thorough, concisive listing of all domains that link to you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.