Facebook today has become an integral part of life of people. It has become the best means of communication between friends as well as business or marketing. We all have facebook accounts. And some of us are much interested in uploading stylish [timeline covers] pictures. If you go online you can find many picture editing sites that will help you in editing your picture to post it as a timeline cover picture. So, why not try it??

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Facebook today has become an integral part of life of people. It has become the best means of communication between friends as well as business or marketing. We all have facebook accounts. And some of us are much interested in uploading stylish [timeline covers] pictures. If you go online you can find many picture editing sites that will help you in editing your picture to post it as a timeline cover picture. So, why not try it??

@suwal

I sorry to tell you but I don't have facebook. I meet people in person.

Are you trying to establish your business through facebook and Daniweb?

That's not a bad idea. Daniweb is not a forum anymore.

Member Avatar for Chantel_1

What sites would those be?
Im not sure what your getting at here but many people have stylish facebook cover photos. Are you looking to design one for someone?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.