When i view my site in every mac browser it looks fine, when i view in IE on a PC the DIV links shifts to the right of the image instead of under the image. It also shifts the image and creates a line. Is there code that needs to be added or taken off to make work in IE. If you can view in safari then IE and you will see what i am talking about, the DIV is set under the products link. Thanks.

http://jamgraphicsonline.com/Dave/Moroccan

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Dave, I've looked at your page in IE6 and IE7, Safari 3.1.1, and Firefox 2.0 on XP SP2. The page looks consistent across all. I don't see any lines under the navigation links and they all seem to be under the header image.

This might be a screen resolution error. In other words, if the content won't fit in the page width, the div repositions where it fits.

Absolute positioning is also a cause of page mutilation when the screen resolution changes..

Dave,

Just took a look at your site. Like the design alot, a bit image heavy, but nice.

Now, about the div issue:
Have to agree with Buddy. Can't see nothing wrong with it.

Hey Dave,
I also like your site the only thing I noticed wrong was in your css in view source you may want to add in the overflow code that could help your problem :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.