i need help on my final project...need sumthing related to the armed forces...anything...just help me by giving ideas...

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Hi, better if you specify,What exactly you need for your project, I mean what kind of information regarding armed force u require?

Hi,

I would say, start with a layout. Decided what navigational items you want and start google information from there

hhye anshu.khadka..emmm..actually, i need to do the project regarding my university, where i study...anything that i could do for my university...im a military university student...what shud i do?

hye macneato... the thing is i dont know wut to do 4 the final..how could i do the layout? if u can just give me the title is gud enuf for me... thanx a lot..

Hi,

You can create hospital management sytem, for Armed force, software for csd canteen, catering etc etc..

I dont know whether this helps u or not, but if u choose hospital management sytem, it will prove good experience and project for u...

or u can design a website on army hospitals, schools or army welfare etc....

Herein is the link of army medical services, may this works for u...
http://www.indianarmy.gov.in/dgafms/index.htm

hi anshu.khadka..emm..thanx..it's kinda great idea.. i'll try to foward it ok... if i need anything.. could i ask u again...?

offcourse u can...I'll be glad if i can provide u any kind of help for ur project.

so..if anytime i need help, i just have to reply this post izit...? when would you be online? what if u r not online for a long time? how would i noe?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.