hi all
i am beginner .i am building a website with dw-8.my screen resolution is 1024/768.i have been made web pages for site but when i open thoe pages in laptops or other computer they did not fit on size.so what size i choose so that in different-different resolution of computer,my page will size fit to them. so Please Help me

from
rohit sharma

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I would reccommend 600x800pixels or 1152x864. (welll thats wat my laptop uses anyway...)

if you are use tables give height and width = "100%"

and your images resoutions must 72 DPi
it's fit all browsers and all resolutions computers

You can NOT make a page exactly fit the screen on all computers.

i think if we give height and width ='100%' it should fill all comps ...

Try 2 mixed this up along with your stylesheet attribution! html { height: 100%; } Hope this would help you up! Enjoy!

Well I finally decided to go through all my old Web Designer issues to prove that IT IS possible to fit all computer screens! It was proven that you can make a Website appear the same by using CSS tags to call three different tag names and then use them in divs. I will post a snippet of it tomorrow after I'm back gambling with my friends.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.