I've tried in illustrator.

I have a header that has a logo on the left and on the right has some text that I want to use as links. But I'm having difficulty linking the text.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Why cant you link the text? What goes wrong?

The text is an image within a photoshop document. I'm just trying to link a url to the text within the photoshop document.

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

In photoshop itself you had a slice tool in the tools box. Perfectly slice the part of the text you want and save it as web, then you will make a link to the part of it. Try it and Reply if need more help

When I go to save the document for the web, once I've made my slice, it doesn't save. Is their a specific way to save slices that I'm unaware of?

Thanks

Slicing happens in ImageReady. After slicing, try to export. That might work for you.

we create slice in Photoshop Also ...
links will give in Imageready ...

If you design a navigation menu in illustrator, how do you link the buttons?

Thanks

I've tried in illustrator.

I have a header that has a logo on the left and on the right has some text that I want to use as links. But I'm having difficulty linking the text.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Please make it more clear so that it may be resolved, Thats not a big issue whatever you wrote,

Thanks

I have an answer but very late, Guys after slice please save for we option is available in the file menu please use that...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.