Hi,
After designing my website and the creation of my CSS File that i use on the tables,cell, e.t.c i intend editing the website and creating a new style of CSS but on right clich to applied the CSS i found that the CSS appear grayed off i.e i can applied the CSS to the site and the rest that i have created appear to be all normal html text could you pls help me with what is wrong. I use dreamwaver as my IDE use in designing the website. i have uninstall the software and reinstall it but the problem persisted is there anything that i am not doing well pls Help

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hey plz post ur css and html

Hi,
After designing my website and the creation of my CSS File that i use on the tables,cell, e.t.c i intend editing the website and creating a new style of CSS but on right clich to applied the CSS i found that the CSS appear grayed off i.e i can applied the CSS to the site and the rest that i have created appear to be all normal html text could you pls help me with what is wrong. I use dreamwaver as my IDE use in designing the website. i have uninstall the software and reinstall it but the problem persisted is there anything that i am not doing well pls Help

please send the html code

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.