I am still a simple HTML guy. I was curious who does a different coding. Just trying to get a feel on whats hot and whats not.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Who does What?

"Why! I Don't Know! He's on third, and I don't give a darn!" (from the Abbot & Costello radio short "Who's on First")

I use XHTML 1.0 Strict with CSS1. Almost all browsers in use today can handle it.

I do use tables a bit more liberally than some people want me to. There are some structures that can't be easily converted to a div structure without falling apart.

I have learned to write browser-independent code.

xhtml, css, ajax, javascript, actionscript. You should start learning flash/actionscript/flex/air

ok i can do php, javascripting, html, css, flash, photoshop, illustrator, (Mostly work as digital artist) can't remember more right now :D

yeah and i forgot im learning c++ and java :D

Posting mistake

XHTML and CSS as well as Javascript
For serverside stuff i use JSP, PHP and ASP.NET

Member Avatar for Rhyan

I do php and mysql, XHTML 1.1 strict, css 2, javascript. Now I'm looking towards Ajax, but actionscript and flex are cool.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.