Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by sasankasekhar

No. I can't clearly view it in Internet explorer.

Look

Should i upload whole site?

Attachments pic.JPG 138.57 KB

I was looking at it in firefox, where it is fine. Since you are using dreamweaver (which I don't use), and I think you will probably want to keep using it, look for settings about browser compatibility. I suspect dreamweaver is creating html for firefox and perhaps ignoring ie.

If you want a coding solution I will look at your code.

I see you have set height / width on some of those cells. Try getting rid of them and let the table auto-size. I edited your site using IE Developer Tool and it seemed to do the trick.

All you have to do is get rid of the height / width attributes from the table cells. I didn't post it because I did it through the developer tool...

Sorry I can't.

Clearing doesn't work

The Fourth Row in your Table has three columns:
News, Welcome to Unique... and Publications.

The width of these three columns is : 264+371+297 = 932 px.

The width of the whole table cannot be reduced than 932px.
I had removed that particular row (the 4th row) from your table, and I am able to drag and resize the table (of course you have to consider the width of redifining.jpg also).
Hope it helps.

Regards
Sasanka

Sorry I can't.

Clearing doesn't work

The width of these three columns is : 264+371+297 = 932 px.

The width of the whole table cannot be reduced than 932px.

Please clear the width of the columns (the <TD> tags) of this row AND the width of the <P> tags inside this row.

All the Best

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.