Hi, I love DaniWeb it has almost everything that has to do with IT; except it is missing a 3d animation forum which would be real helpful for me and a bunch of other 3d animators. I am currently working really hard on learning 3d animation all the way to character creation so that would be a cool board to have to read what people post.

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Meugo

It's a shame that no one used it; 3d is now becoming a popular field; at my college the class can hold 20 or so students and it's always jam packed and has a waiting list.

In my opinion multimedia people consider this forum more software development oriented with opportunities in Software & Hardware issues discussion plus Business. Most of them prefer to hang-around more specific oriented forums (just for Flash, Flex, 3D Max etc.) where they share they designs

Hi, I love DaniWeb it has almost everything that has to do with IT; except it is missing a 3d animation forum which would be real helpful for me and a bunch of other 3d animators. I am currently working really hard on learning 3d animation all the way to character creation so that would be a cool board to have to read what people post.

That's a brilliant idea.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.