If anyone can help on a $30 budget, I am looking for a template/layout for my adult toy and lingerie store. I want the theme to be black and red, seductive! Also flash if possible. I hate the look of OsCommerce, It looks cheap and nasty, so would like it to look as less as OsCommerce as possible.
Regards
Emma

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Have you considered being one of Amazon's stores? That might help drive sales to your site and they handle a lot of the web issues and the like, without having to have your own site and figure out how to get in front of people.

Oh I see. Thats gonna be tough to get someone to design and code an oscommerce template for 30 bucks. =( Perhaps buy a normal html template like at the site above and then ask someone to make it into an oscommerce template? It might be easier that way.

Either way, good luck!

Oh I see. Thats gonna be tough to get someone to design and code an oscommerce template for 30 bucks. =( Perhaps buy a normal html template like at the site above and then ask someone to make it into an oscommerce template? It might be easier that way.

Either way, good luck!

Thanks for your help! I dont know whether you can turn them into OsCommerce templates can you? Does anybody know?

You can turn any design or template into an oscommerce template/theme.

What that template is, is a html template. It also comes with the psd files to alter the design to make it more for your site. To make it into an oscommerce theme you would simply use the header and footer of the html template and put it into the header/footer of oscommerce. Then go through the content area and edit the look with the new look.

Thanks for letting me know that, I may have to go down that road!

Hi Emma, i'd would gladly work on the site for you to implement into osCommerce if you had the template that you wanted to use.

and also just one simple condition, that you just display a lil signature. from me.

Daren

If anyone can help on a $30 budget, I am looking for a template/layout for my adult toy and lingerie store. I want the theme to be black and red, seductive! Also flash if possible. I hate the look of OsCommerce, It looks cheap and nasty, so would like it to look as less as OsCommerce as possible.
Regards
Emma

Hi, Emma Leigh:

You have probably already received an answer to this one but the post is less than 90 days old so I thought I'd give it a try. I am looking also for the oscommerce templates (on a budget). I found the following link. I think it is what you need:

Oscommerce Templates Under $30.00 Good Luck.

Best Regards,

Miss Tammy

Hi Emma, i'd would gladly work on the site for you to implement into osCommerce if you had the template that you wanted to use.

and also just one simple condition, that you just display a lil signature. from me.

Daren

Daren, I sent you an email, not sure if you got it, so I will post it here...

Hello Daren
I am new here and read your post where you offered to turn a template into an oscommerce site for emma_leigh in exchange for her putting something of yours on the site. I too am having trouble making oscommerce work and really need some help. I built this rather simple html site, www.superpcdeals.com and needed a shopping cart. I then found this template http://www.freewebtemplates.com/download.php?id=1606&t=t here and erased alot of it trying to make it work for my pc site, this is a partial blank page... http://www.superpcdeals.com/index2.html I like that look, but if the flash is too much trouble, I like this header http://superpcdeals.com//images/header2.gif basically, anything you can come up with, I will appreciate. Im the meantime, I will continue to add products to my cart, however, looking at my site, I'm not sure about how to work in the upgrades, both on the site, I like the pull down menus and how to put them in the cart, are they like any product? Sorry to ask so much, but I need some help, please help if you can, or advise me, Thanks, James West
http://www.superpcdeals.com/oscommerce/catalog/index.php

Daren, nevermind, I found a nice free oscommerce template and am editing it to work with my site. thanks, xstream

Regards
Emma

Visit this site adzak.com.pl They provide free oscommerce templates for creloaded version but maybe they will be able to customize one template standard oscommerce for you. Try :cheesy:
Gorge

commented: its a dead thread, let it RIP +0

Hi,

just thought i'd let you all know in case anyone else was looking for some good free osCommerce templates or themes. I found a great community (forum) on google. The One-Store.Net community has loads of free osCommerce, CRE Loaded and Zen Cart templates available to download.

They also have a really good (professional) free lingerie template for osCommerce. It may be better than the one you've already got?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.