undefined
All I want to do is make a homepage on aol! Its easy designer! Well I've talk to all these techie's for aol & it was no go.Something about my Java applet not working.So we went threw the steps to fix that by updating & all that.Now the say to use my web publish wizard thats on my puter.But I have no clue how to work that & put the right info in there for it to work right.Anybody have any clue's as to how to make it work.

TY
Cat

It has to look good and lively and pictures that contain people is illegal unless you own it!!

It has to look good and lively and pictures that contain people is illegal unless you own it!!

You know i wish I knew what your talking about but I don't. I just can't get build a homepage on aol.So I don't have any clue but what you mean by that.
But thanks for coming by.

You'll need to give us some more information than that answer the following questions and you may get a few more answers.

1. What type of computer do you have?
2. What Operating System do you have?
3. Which programme do you have on your computer for designing pages? or what web based programme are you trying to use?

4. What experiance do you have? for instance would you know what I was saying if I told you to place the Javascript txt above the <Body> Tag?

Kev

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.