I have an idea of how I want a page to look, but am having trouble coming up with a way to achieve it. The link to the page question is here

When the page initially loads, there is text describing benefits of exercise and then 6 images below that will be used as links to more specific info. Ideally, I would like to have the visitor click an image link and then the text that originally described the benefits, would be replaced by text/images related to the specific link they clicked(instead of having the entire page reload)

Hope that makes sense and just to add, I am in no way a pro web developer..just had this project thrown in my lap,lol.

Thanks so much

Contributors
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Nichito

sounds like you could use some ajax or javascript, since html is much of a static code: once it's loaded, you can't change it.

What you want to do is dynamically change the content of a Javascript string variable contained in the paragraph in question, so when the user clicks on an image, javascript assigns that variable the string desired (in this case, your paragraph).

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.