Using a code i got over the internet i managed to embed a .ram file on a html page. however after i copied this code to enter a second file the web page plays the second video in both palyers whenever i tell either of the files to play. Can someone help me fix this?

Heres the first file

<object id="bgp1" classid="clsid:CFCDAA03-8BE4-11cf-B84B-0020AFBBCCFA" width="320" height="240"> <param name="src" 
value="Media/bobgetsphished.ram" /> <param name="autostart" value="false" /> <param name="controls" value="imagewindow" /> <param name="console" 
value="video" /> <embed type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" src="Media/bobgetsphished.ram" width="320" height="240" autostart="false" 
controls="imagewindow" console="video"></embed></object>

And heres the second

<object id="shs1" classid="clsid:CFCDAA03-8BE4-11cf-B84B-0020AFBBCCFA" width="320" height="240"> <param name="src" 
value="Media/superhighwaysafety.ram" /> <param name="autostart" value="false" /> <param name="controls" value="imagewindow" /> <param name="console" 
value="video" /> <embed type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" src="Media/superhighwaysafety.ram" width="320" height="240" autostart="false" 
controls="imagewindow" console="video"></embed></object>

the only real difference between the files is the file path and the object id

there are a lot of duplicated values (e.g. classid). perhaps making these unique between the 2 objects will help...

there are a lot of duplicated values (e.g. classid). perhaps making these unique between the 2 objects will help...

#
i tried changing the class id. the top video player which should play the bob gets phished video plays the superhighway safety whereas the second video which should play superhighway safety doesnt play at all.

Since i have changed the class id of the video the second video no longer plays.

Maybe a different control type than imagewindow

<param name="controls" value="imagewindow" />

might help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.