Hi to all!
This is my first time for all of this, Forum, DaniWeb, CSS & Containers, so thanks in advance for your support. (My first computer was a Timex Sinclair 1000 and learned IMB S36, , I’m that old!)
I'm trying to use CSS Containers (header, maincontent, footer) for my web page.
The header has my menu (html made with fireworks) and want to display the linked pages from the menu inside "MainContent".
Is it possible?
I made it before with Frames but I read that they have several problems with web searching robots.
Once again thanks to all.
Paco

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi to all!
This is my first time for all of this, Forum, DaniWeb, CSS & Containers, so thanks in advance for your support. (My first computer was a Timex Sinclair 1000 and learned IMB S36, , I’m that old!)
I'm trying to use CSS Containers (header, maincontent, footer) for my web page.
The header has my menu (html made with fireworks) and want to display the linked pages from the menu inside "MainContent".
Is it possible?
I made it before with Frames but I read that they have several problems with web searching robots.
Once again thanks to all.
Paco

hi there,
yeah it is possible !!!

USE "AJAX" to load the contents inside the "MainContent"

Thanks,
I'll try with ajax as soon as I undertand how it works!, jaja
I'm going to read more about it and coma back for some advice in the way to take.
Can you recomend me where to find more about ajax and the way to call this property?
Paco

Here I am again.
I think I solved my problem using Dreamweaver behavior "Change text of contaier"
There you can place text or any html or java, so I'll use that road to solve my problem.
Thanks
Paco

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.