-1

I'm trying to help my band director with her website and I can't seem to figure this out. We have 2 frames set up, one that takes up 20% of the screen and the other takes up 80%. There is a little white line that divides the two frames. Is there a way to get rid of that white line? If you want to see the code and the problem that I'm describing, go to http://www.dsjband.com/.

3
Contributors
8
Replies
9
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ko ko
0

Like I said, I didn't originally build the website, if I did I would have never used frames, and try maximizing the browser to see the white line(it's pretty thin).

0

I still don't see a white line (1900px window). (How can there be one, the background is white.)

0

No actually the background is a very light peach(very light!). I don't see why my band director cares. Nobody is ever going to notice it but she is a perfectionist. It is a verticle white line that appears at a spot after about the 20% mark on the screen. You have to look very closely. It's at the same spot where you would move the frames to change there sizes.

0

Remove background image from left-frame window. You use two frame with different background.

0

Remove background image from left-frame window. You use two frame with different background.

But then I won't have any background for that frame.

0

Never mind I found the problem I had to set border="0" in the frameset part.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.