HI
i have a problem with loading my site with ie6 . but it doesn't have noproblem with ie7 , opera, mozila and other browser except ie6 . it is not english , i wrote it with joomla and php ,

can you see bazare-iran.com and tell me what is the problem with it ?

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

First validate your page. There is currently at least one problem:

Sorry, I am unable to validate this document because on line 154 it contained one or more bytes that I cannot interpret as utf-8 (in other words, the bytes found are not valid values in the specified Character Encoding). Please check both the content of the file and the character encoding indication.

The error was: utf8 "\xD9" does not map to Unicode

how can fix it ? I don't know what does it says ? all of my pages have UTF-8 unicode.

I don't know which charector it is .

im sorry but this seems to fit your desription of everything u are looking for. i overcame this site on a regular google one night a couple nights ago. i bookmarked it and lucky for u its easy to find because i ahvent bookmakred much after it here u go:
most importantly:

<body> <div id="msg" style="font-size:largest;"> <!-- you can set whatever style you want on this --> Loading, please wait... </div> <div id="body" style="display:none;"> <!-- everything else --> </div> <script type="text/javascript"> $(document).ready(function() { $('#body').show(); $('#msg').hide(); }); </script> </body>

that there is no javascript needed i mean jquery!

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1435015/how-can-i-make-the-browser-wait-to-display-the-page-until-its-fully-loaded

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.