can anyone please give me script code with example for button?
i want to control scene to scene. i.g when i click the contact button i will navigate to contact scene. and please ell me how is this site.. www.arksylhet.com.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Click the symbol for contact then with the Actions pane open, Global Functions --> Timeline Control --> goto.

Select the scene in the drop down that says <current scene> and specify the Frame label or frame number you want it to start in within the scene.

No offense, but I don't really like the page. There is too much going on and things change too rapidly. With all of the moving stuff, I don't even see the links. Nothing points the user to the links because of the constantly changing images. There are some nice ideas there, but I wouldn't incorporate them all into 1 page.

Click the symbol for contact then with the Actions pane open, Global Functions --> Timeline Control --> goto.

Select the scene in the drop down that says <current scene> and specify the Frame label or frame number you want it to start in within the scene.

No offense, but I don't really like the page. There is too much going on and things change too rapidly. With all of the moving stuff, I don't even see the links. Nothing points the user to the links because of the constantly changing images. There are some nice ideas there, but I wouldn't incorporate them all into 1 page.

thanks for advice!!!
i am novice in this manner.
i will try to optimize the site!! but the clients wants as it is. i tried to convince. but its ok..... thanks a lot..

thanks buddy

that works

atleast best then google

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.