Hey Everyone (sorry not really sure the appropriate place to put this thread)

Hope you're all rosey, i don't know if anyone can help me but i have a rather frustrating issue in Photoshop 7

i have used lighting effects (omni and spotlight), across varies layers on an image and everythings fine and smooth. However when i send this image via an application (email, site uplaod), the render lines suddenly appear really visable and messy. However the exact same image that i sent out when opened in photoshop looks fine. The image is an RGB jpeg saved at 10 compresion, in a 8bit channel.

I'm tearing my hair out with this if anyone can help i'll shower you in sherbert

I've attached the image in the coffee house thread so i imagine the problem will resurface here

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/thread25484.html
thanks for any help

Getliffe

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Try opening the image using the software most likely to view it. If it looks great in photoshop, but like crap in a browser or other image viewer than you you should be the first to know. :)

hey fella

not sure i entiley understand, but i imported the iamge into word (hardly known for handerling imags), and it's fine. So perhaps it's somthing that happens when being ecoded for the net

any ideas

I get more

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.