Pinchanzee 0 Light Poster

I've come across a strange glitch with my website: pinchweb.com
I've managed to make it so as to not require any browser-specific code so it's relatively generic. All except one strange glitch on the navigational bar while using the Opera browser. About the top quarter of the navbar image is simply void of any link, even the one that seems to be falsely covering it.
The header image (pinchweb) seems to somehow block the top of the navigational image (links, groups, etc). I'm sure of this because a change in the image size results in more/less of the nav image being clickable.

The strange part is that what I "inspect element" everything seems in order, not a positioning issue. It's not even a z-index issue of the top header covering over the navbar, because it simply becomes an area with no link. Even though the header seems to be covering it, which has a link of it's own. It's as if the top bar covers the nav bar, but then hides itself, leaving no accessible link in that area.

It looks like a link-picture ontop of a link-picture creates some weird glitch problem but I'm curious as to whether anyone knows of a way to fix it.

All help would be much appreciated,
Chris.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.