*SCREWED UP ON TITLE* (DREAMWEAVER)
Hey guys I've been in web development for a short while, and still have some rookie issues going on. I recently started using dreamweaver as a change from expression web. I switched mainly because after I start doing some heavy CSS formating the "design" view looks screwed up. However when I preview it in a browser the layout looks just like I want. When I started using photoshop I was shocked to see I was having the same problems. Is there something I must be doing wrong in my code if it looks ok on the browser? Or is it just some normal problem with these programs I should ignore?

Edited by soapyillusion: n/a

Contributors
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by DriftingSteps

I don't think Photoshop has anything to do with your problem at the moment, but I think the codes are to blame. Usually, browsers like Firefox and Chrome automatically solve little coding problems. But I can't exactly say what the problem is. So if you can show me the CSS and HTML codes, I'll try my best to help you out with this.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.