I can't make the bottom copyright/links/etc table line up. Previous versions and some browsers had it to the left by just the 20-pixel width of the shade image column; now it is all the way to the left.
Here's what I've tried to troubleshoot:
1) validated code and made changes to the extent I understand them and they don't mess up the layout more, as its requests for TR tags do.
2) outlined tags to confirm that open and close tags match
3) compared to "about" page, which does work, but that one hasn't been validated and seems to have more code problems -- but it renders fine in five browsers
4) many hours of trial and error
5) since the problem table is in a php include file, I ruled out that as the problem.
I have the same problem on the FAQs, index and compare packages pages, but I haven't put them through all those paces. They range from three-over-one to one-over one column layouts.
Can anyone figure this out? www.SellYourHouseWebsites.com/contact-websites-to-sell-your-house.php Thank you.