Hi there,

I found a website called: https://www.aupeo.com
What interested me on this site is when you click the links (eg This is AUPEO!; My Profile; International and so on) , you are still at the same site. Music is streaming non-stop.

I would like to know how to make this kind of site, or just to know which attributes i have to use to get this effect?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

It looks to me that it's a proprietary flash player they've created for their purposes. It continues playing the same song even when you load another page. And it looks like the artists pages use javascript to tell the flash player what to load such as when you click on a "listen to (artist's name)" link.

Not entirely certain but the methods that they use make it difficult to see into the background.

I see. Thank you for info.

It looks to me that it's a proprietary flash player they've created for their purposes. It continues playing the same song even when you load another page. And it looks like the artists pages use javascript to tell the flash player what to load such as when you click on a "listen to (artist's name)" link.

Not entirely certain but the methods that they use make it difficult to see into the background.

This is awesome.

is it jquery plugin or other plugin
or it is custom made javascript

Well I am assuming that the flash is custom made for their site. The javascript calls are probably somewhat routine but can't really tell because I can't tell how their flash player handles the calls to it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.