Hi,

Could somebody please advise me how to make this footer inside the red line. I have tride tagging the right part in <span align="right"> but it didn't help.
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/9480/daniweb.png

The only solution that i came up with is to make two seperate paragraphs and then just set the right one margin-top to -40 so it will be on the same height with the left one, but this is not he best option.

Please advise.

Thanx

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Are those two sections inside their own divs? if yes either use float: left; on the left one or display: inline-block; for them both.

If they aren't in their own divs can you post up the HTML so we can view it?

My code is the following.

<p align="left">March 08, 2012 Poseted by <a href="#" alt="Someone">Someone</a>
<a href="#" alt="More">Read More</a> | <a href="#" alt="comment">Comments</a></p>

But it just puts it on the left side, how do i seperate it in to two parts and put these parts on both sides like on the image?

You can alter it to this:

<p>
<span style="float: left;">March 08, 2012 Poseted by <a href="#" alt="Someone">Someone</a></span>
<span style="float: right;"><a href="#" alt="More">Read More</a> | <a href="#" alt="comment">Comments</a></span>
</p>

The float left and right send each part to their appropriate edge.

It helped. Thank you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.