Alright still kind of new to CSS. Could someone take a look at the following link on Firefox and then IE. Firefox is almost right IE is no where close. I want the border on the sides of the main table to span 100% of the page, IE it only spans to the browser size not the page size and Firefox it stops about 1/2" from the bottom.

http://www.neoessence.com/lasd/index.htm

any help would be appreciated!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I tried to follow the link, and get a "page not found error". Can you post the most stripped-down version of your HTML and CSS which still exhibits the problem?

I tried to follow the link, and get a "page not found error". Can you post the most stripped-down version of your HTML and CSS which still exhibits the problem?

Hi sorry I took it down. It seems to work just fine on IE and Firefox now but Netscape is having some issues. You may try the link again, thanks for your feedback!

N/m I got it, one of the div's around the table had the wrong width and I put a height on the "copyright" paragraph when it was already set in the table. I am retarded. Thanks for the feedback though.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.