im sorry but i couldnt find wher i would post a font question so i put it here

My band is releasing an album with a cover i designed and i was wondering what font licensing i would need
the fonts i have used are:
Shelleyvolante and Tension

i googled it but cant seem to find if i need to pay or not....

thanks in advance:confused:

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Where did you get the fonts from?

It looks like the Shelly font is a free font, so you likely don't need a license for use. Of course, I'm no lawyer, so you should double check.

Tension is claimed to have been created by someone at The web site they give for the creator is:

To find them I searched the font name followd by "font"; i.e. Tension font.

Good luck

thanks for your advice

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.