Hi,
I dont know javascript and i dont have time to learn it coz i have to submitt the dynamic web project which i am making using jsp,servlet, mysql database.

I only need help in this part.Please help.

I have a checkbox , i want to use three images in place of the checkbox,

1.when the variable ( fetched from database) has value "booked" then redImage.jpg and the checkbox should also be disabled.
2.When the variable (fetched from database) has value "not_booked then "greenImg.jpg"
3.When the checkbox is checked then "blueImg.jpg"

Please help me, my project is almost comlete , but i am getting problem with only this GUI part.
how to show different images in place of checkbox according to the condition.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I dont know javascript and i dont have time to learn it coz i have to submitt the dynamic web project which i am making using jsp,servlet, mysql database.

If you don't know anything about javascript/database then it's pointless for anyone to post any code if you don't know how to read it.

I only need help in this part.Please help.

What credit do I get if I help you?

If you don't know anything about javascript/database then it's pointless for anyone to post any code if you don't know how to read it.

I know Database , I know servlets , I know JSP , I know HTML,
I also know basics of Javascript , do simple things.
So i can read and understant the code. but with the small knowledge of javascript i dont know how to solve my above given specific question.

What credit do I get if I help you?

What creadit do you want in return for helping?

Can you post the HTML that you want JavaScript to work with?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.