<a href="#"> Home </a> 
            <a href="#"> Video1 </a>
            <a href="#"> Advanced Warfare </a> 
            <a href="#"> Video 2 </a>             
            </nav> 

those are the nav buttons i have and i want video 2 and advanced warfare to be active and click as to show images and a short video i have and i am new to html ..

Contributors
Replies
Views
2 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by tdrosiadis

It's not really clear to me what you exactly want, but my guess is you want to open an image or a video not on a seperate page, but in some kind of a modal/pop-up window. Am I right?

open image that i have in my project file as well as a video so i can compare two sepereat things.

I'm still not quite understanding what you are asking for... are you wanting to go to a different page... or what. Any kind of example you can show us?

If you want it clickable, just put a link to your navs. Then put images or videos for the video link like in video.html.

If by clicking you want to achieve that the image or video is getting zoomed out for viewing, that means that you are , actually, looking for a "lightbox" effect. If so, just put both the jquery and the lightbox.js reference into your head section and then a rel="lightbox" tag in every <a> tag.

Edited by tdrosiadis

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.