hi alll

i am aansoo . i am new at this site and register .i have some prb any body help me i will thx all time when i use net.

(1):- i have make site thus this www.lia-ali0.tripod.com
i want to added background musc at this but i have not know the code of html:lol: any one tell me .

(2):- i want to make a game just like as rasing game are action game what i do when i am not know about c++ and other lang .:rolleyes: any body tell me how do i .or some one send a sample of game write how he write .

(3):-any body send me this information i allways pray with best wishes. thx

hi alll
(1):- i have make site thus this www.lia-ali0.tripod.com
i want to added background musc at this but i have not know the code of html:lol: any one tell me .

www.w3schools.com is good source of basic information for webdesign here
is direct link to topic on playing sonds in the browser, from basic bgsound to more complex objets. Also full documentation can be found on www.w3.org

(2):- i want to make a game just like as rasing game are action game what i do when i am not know about c++ and other lang .:rolleyes: any body tell me how do i .or some one send a sample of game write how he write .

You either have to know programing language (C/C++/JAVA) or know scripting language for Flash such as JavaScript or ActionScript or for Director there is also some sort of scripting language but I can't remember

(3):-any body send me this information i allways pray with best wishes. thx

No comment on last :mrgreen:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.