Hi, ive recently finished a website and was testing it out on different browsers when I noticed that there was a small problem ie6. The theme used (its a joomla site) includes a tab at the top of the page which slides down when clicked. In ie6 it displays fine on the homepage, but is completely transparent on any other page. I have no idea where to start looking for the problem.
If anybody thinks they can help then the link is www.troop.scouts.sebcachia.com. Thanks in advance!!!

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by cereal

Too true, unfortunately however the same theme used on other sites works well which leads me to believe that the issue is a little more complex than that.
The fact that it works seamlessly on ie7 and ff does prove it to be a ie6 bug, but it still remains and avoidable one.

Any ideas on what could have caused it to stop working?

Hi, yes I have. Here is a screenshot of the problem to ensure that I have properly explained myself... Note that the problem doesn't occur when on the homepage, but does on every other page.

Ok, I saw it. In my opinion you just missed a slash:

progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader
(src='templates/rt_colormatic/images/style3/fx-tab.png', 

Add a slash (/) before templates. Actually the browser considers this link as a relative path, not an absolute path. Bye :)

P.S. excuse me for my bad english.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.